“To the illuminated mind, the whole world burns and sparkles with light”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
This page is intended to help teachers in Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire understand how Inner Flame can help the development of your students. Click here for details of our interactive workshops .
Do any of your students need help:
- Finding their direction or purpose?
- Managing their emotions?
- Building relationships?
- Boosting their self belief and confidence?
Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL)
Everything Inner Flame does is closely related to SEAL. Our residential course is centred on the individual. We believe that starting with a person-centred approach will make the difference between young people being told they should focus on education, jobs, etc, and working things out for themselves. This will then result in increased motivation to whatever they commit to doing.
Personal development and Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
We can offer support to schools in teaching the skills and personal development elements of PSHE and within the general curriculum for years 9-13. This is currently available for schools and colleges in Swindon, Mid/North Wiltshire and South Gloucestershire. We deliver fun, interactive seminars, from 30 minutes, to groups of up to 150 students.
Fire Me Up! and your students
- lack a sense of direction or purpose in their life
- want or need to change something, but don’t know how
- wish to develop skills or confidence to reach their potential
Can we work with a whole year group?
- taking young people away from their peer group,
- helping them to understand what/who influences them and how,
- allowing them time and space to step back and think for themselves.