So, why should you come on our course? Sarah (a participant on our first course) produced this video to give a flavour of what the course is like. It starts with a BBC Wiltshire interview with Susie, our manager, who was also a participant on the same course.
You can also read feedback from other course participants here.
When was the last time you took an hour to really think about yourself and your life – what’s great about it, what you might want to change, and what you want to do more of in the future?
- Do I enjoy challenging myself?
- Do I know what I want in my life?
- If I felt more confident, would it be easier to enjoy living life to the full?
- If I’m honest, do I hold myself back by telling myself "I can’t"?
- Do I want to be the "best me I can be"?
- Could I achieve more if I had clearer goals?
- Would I like to get up in the morning feeling motivated?!
- Do I want to have fun and make new friends?
If you answered "Yes" to three or more of these questions, you might be interested to know more about Fire Me Up!, our four day course.
Email us today, on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0845 459 3002.